3 Bedroom Apartment
3 bedrooms: 1 private office and 2 bedrooms. 1 current occupant.
Double Bedroom Available
Furnished with Built in closet (lots of space), Single Bed with lots of drawers, 36in TV and DVD player
Situated in the heart of Carlisle St, Chapel St
Bills are included in the rent
- 3 bedroom flat, made up of 1 private office, 2 bedrooms (one occupant)
- 2 garages (1 available by negotiation, may not always be available)
- Corner location with lots of unrestricted street parking
- Small balcony overlooking Alma Park with street views
- Smoking outside only
- Total flat occupancy 2
- Carport Available for $15 extra
- Shared bathroom/laundry with one other flat mate
- Separate shared toilet with its own hand basin
- Shared kitchen with fridge, 2x ovens, dishwasher (mini), microwave
- Lounge with large screen television
- BBQ, dishwasher and washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Fully furnished or, if you feel more at home, Feel free to bring your own furniture, mix and match, or provide all of your own furniture
- Large double bedroom (or single bed)
- Built in closet (large and lots of space)
- Bedside table
- 36in TV and DVD player
- Desk and Chair
- Heater and Fan
Location, Walking Times
- Coles, Woolworths, Aldi all within easy walking distance
- Carlisle St, Chapel St, Acland St, Fitzroy St
- Alma park (bbq, amenities, oval and basketball courts)
- Albert park (bbqs, stadiums, F1 and every sport)
- St Kilda beaches
Zone 1 train that takes you to the heart of the city
Tram will take you straight into the heart of St Kilda and Acland St.
Carlisle st with shops, banks, a large Coles and Woolworths.
Main Streets, Driving Times
1 double bedroom available, with closet and TV. Looking for a flat mate.
Bills: All bills are included in rent so you have nothing to extra to worry about. These include: electricity, gas and internet. Minimum 6 month lease.
About Me: Hi, I’m Robbie. I’m a 32 year old male, qualified professional, I work mostly from home office, meet clients a few times a week. I’m a clean, casual and easy-going guy. I like to have friends around for a BBQ occassionally. I give alot of notice and you’re most welcome to join!
Looking for: a financially reliable and respectful male or female flat mate. Sorry, please no backpackers, travellers or couples.
If you’re interested, please call 0422 064 062 for a meet and greet. Please have a reference of a previous lease and personal reference.[/vc_column_text]